Presentation on theme: "KEY POINT ∥ can not/may/must + have pp. → 과거 사실에 대한 추측 조동사 have pp. ― 과거 사실에 대한 추측 can not have pp. 과거 사실의 부정적 추측～했을 리 없다 may have pp. 과거사실의 추측～했을지도 모."— Presentation transcript:
KEY POINT ∥ can not/may/must + have pp. → 과거 사실에 대한 추측 조동사 have pp. ― 과거 사실에 대한 추측 can not have pp. 과거 사실의 부정적 추측～했을 리 없다 may have pp. 과거사실의 추측～했을지도 모 른다 must have pp. 과거 사실의 단정～했음에 틀림 없다
1. can not have pp. ～했을 리 없다 She can not have been a biologist. He can not have said the fact. 2. may have pp. ～했을지도 모른다 He may have gone to the party last night. Something may have been wrong.
3. must have pp. ～했음에 틀림없다 He must have left his umbrella on the bus. The ship must have arrived there yesterday.
◎ must have pp. 의 반대개념은 can not have pp. The old man must have been a professor in the past. WARNING The old man can not have been a professor in the past.
1. She ______ to school ― it's Sunday. ① can go② can have gone ③ can't have gone④ could have gone 정답: ③ ※ 다음 빈칸에 가장 알맞은 것을 고르시오.
2. A: I wonder who took the jeweled ring. B: It ______ Tom. He was the only one who was there. ① had to be② can have been ③ must have been④ need have been 정답: ③
3. I am disappointed that you didn't tell me. You ______ me. ① must have told② should have told ③ can have told④ may have told 정답: ②
4. A: I wanted a copy of the letter, so I typed it twice. B: You ______ it twice. You could have used a carbon. ① cannot have typed ② could not have typed ③ needn't have typed ④ should not have typed 정답: ③
5. It's a good thing you didn't lend him the money. You ______ it back. ① might never get② might never have got ③ could not get④ had better not 정답: ②